The FCC is a compendium of internationally recognized standards for determining the purity and quality of food ingredients. It is a valuable resource for authenticating a wide variety of ingredients, including processing aids, preservatives, flavorings, colorants, and nutrients. The FCC is revised and updated through an open collaborative revision process involving industry, government, and the public
Order the tenth edition of indispensable food industry resource. FCC 10 features:
- More than 45 additional monographs, including 8 probiotic monographs
- 9 new general tests and assays
- 17 appendices, including microbial food cultures
- Includes pomegranate juice identify standard
- PLUS: 2 International Food Additive Council QA documents on food additives and GRAS substances, and USP’s new Food Fraud Mitigation Guidance.
Subscription Information: Includes Three Supplements
- Two-year subscription, available in print format. Subscription includes a main edition and three supplements, which publish at six-month intervals during the subscription period. Each supplement contains significant new and revised standards and information.
Benefits & Applications
- The FCC is an essential reference for food and beverage manufacturing, food chemicals and ingredient supply chain management, quality control, and regulatory affairs.
- The latest edition provides accepted standards that include validated methods with the associated specifications—use them with global partners to manage your supply chain.
- FCC standards can help differentiate suppliers and can help manufacturers save time and money on day-to-day purchasing and transactions.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set